Renewal Requirements for Senior Class G and Class M Drivers
Starting at age 80, you must participate in a renewal session every 2 years.
The renewal session includes:
- A vision test.
- A driver record review.
- A 45-minute group education session (GES).
- Two, brief, written (non-computerized) screening exercises.
- Taking note of and then completing any required follow-up items for the MTO driver improvement counsellor.
Golden Key Driving School Offers:
- On-On-One Driving Lesson for Seniors
- Seniors Evaluation
- One-On-One Senior evaluation $75
- Senior refresher in-car lesson $ 55
So if your grandparents are over 80 and need to get their licences renewed, just pass to them this information!